The 9th Annual ISPC
Come to the Conference to:
Share your school’s successes & learn best practices
Attend helpful workshop sessions
Grow from inspirational guest speakers, experts, and current international students
Network & fellowship with colleagues
Take home insights, tools, & resources to use in your program
Please see additional information in the side menu
October 22-24, 2018
The 2018 International Student Program Conference (ISPC) will be held on the campus of Wheaton College in Wheaton, IL (greater Chicagoland area).
501 College Avenue
Wheaton, IL 60187
The Conference is for any person involved with a Christian school international student program, including (but not limited to):
- International Program Directors
- International Program Coordinators
- Directors of Admissions
- College Guidance Counselors
- Host Parents
- School Board Members
- Heads of Schools
- ESL Teachers
- Teachers of all subjects
Regular Registration (July 1-September 30)
- 1st Attendees: $285
- Additional Attendees: $180
- Pre-Conference Sessions: $60
Late Registration (October 1-22)
- 1st Attendees: $310
- Additional Attendees: $210
- Pre-Conference Sessions: $70
- Arrival and registration is Monday 10/22 from 12:00-5:45 PM.
- Pre-Conference workshops begin Monday, 10/22 at 1:00 PM.
- The opening dinner & session for all participants begins Monday 10/22 at 6:00 PM.
- The conference ends on Wednesday, October 24 at 12:30 PM.
Holiday Inn – Carol Stream
150 S. Gary Ave
Carol Stream, IL 60188
Block Code: WAN
October 21-25, 2018
Standard Room: $107
To book a room:
- Book a room online (use the code: WAN)
- Call 630-665-3000
Participants should plan to arrange their own transportation from the airport to their hotel or Wheaton College. Here are our transportation recommendations.
During the Conference
Complimentary shuttles between Wheaton College and the Holiday Inn-Carol Stream will be provided in the morning and afternoon of each day, with advance reservation only.
How to Register
Online registration is quick and easy.
You can contact Benjamin Euler, WA Global Network COO with any questions about the Conference including registration, transportation, content, schedule, flights, or special concerns.
Email: beuler [at] waglobalnetwork.org
We look forward to serving you!
Special thanks to the following organizations who make the ISPC possible through their financial support.