- What do you do WHEN …?
- 10 Mistakes I Made as an ISP Director
- Preparing Your Students for Success at the Summer English Institute
- An Introduction to the F-1 Visa and SEVP Certification
- Intermediate F-1 Topics, SEVP Updates & Q&As
- Admissions Strategies
- ACSI International Student Program Endorsement
- So, Your High School Wants to Work with International Recruiting Agents
- Unconference Session for Admissions: A Facilitated Discussion
- Diving Deeper: Where Homestay Programs Go From Here
- Inservice/Professional Training Designed to Prepare Faculty to Teach ELLs
- Supporting English Language Learners in Reading Across the Curriculum
- Teaching Science to International Students and Why Your Faculty Should Love Teaching International Students
- Creating Curriculum with Resources On Hand
- Thoughtful Curriculum and Student Engagement Planning for the International Student
- Vocabulary: Teaching Academic Language Across Content Areas
- Undesirable Realities in College: What Christian School Teachers Need to Know
- 10 Things Principals Should Know and Do to Support an International Program
Globalizing Your School
- Developing a Global Studies Certificate Program on Your Campus
- Recruiting and Training your Staff for Outbound Travel
- Covering the World: Determining Scope and Sequence of International Travel
- Developing a Long Term Vision for Outbound Service Learning
- Embedding an International Student Program into the Fabric of Your School Culture
- Advocacy in International Education (advancing your international program into your institutional culture)
- Intercultural Communication
- Recruiting, Training and Evaluating your Host Family Team
- Equipping your Students for Success: Understanding Chinese Cultural Differences that Affect the Student Experience
- What We Think Makes a Great Host Family! (Led by Students)
- Why Do They Come?
- Joining Stories: Building Relationships with Trust
- Supporting the Host Family Through an After School Study Hour Program
- Q&A: What does “Effective” Look Like for My Program?
- A Student Services Team Approach to Medical and Mental Health Needs of International Students
- 4 Difficult Situations That Actually Happened and How We Worked Through Them
- 10 Strategies for Communicating with Chinese Parents
- Successes and Challenges Making American Friends
- A First Year Program for International College Freshmen
- Unconference Session for Health and Counseling: A Facilitated Discussion
- Give Your International Student Leaders a Voice!
Bible / Discipleship
- Meaningful Spiritual Conversations with International Students
- Creating a Kingdom Community of Learning: How to build and sustain a safe and honoring classroom for international students to learn about the Bible And a Biblical Worldview
- Teaching a Christ Centered Biblical Worldview as a means of introducing the Gospel to international students.
- Case Studies of International Students on a Faith Journey
- Q&A about Teaching Worldview, Discipleship, and Bible to International Students
- Growing in our Faith and Adjusting to American Christianity (Led by Students)
- Teaching Biblical Literacy to ELLs
Each speed session will be asking the question: “How might we best…”
- Keep our board up to date on the challenges, successes, and opportunities in our ISP?
- Avoid the pitfalls of international students bringing their own insurance plans?
- Use WeChat to share our school story with Chinese parents?
- Advise students on immigration issues so they are best prepared for higher education?
- Deliver a comprehensive 4 year university counseling plan to international students?
- Say goodbye to our international students and their families well at graduation?
- Provide new international student orientation in creative and fresh ways?
- Learn to pray for our international students?
- Meet the needs of international GIRLS in the host home?
- Meet the unique needs of BOYS in the host home?
- Learn from lessons of first year hosting?
- Provide food in the host home that our international students love?
- Disciple our international students through life in our home?
- Bridge the gap between American culture and international programs?