Unforgettable Experiences in America
In 2019, SEI concluded with two incredible TRAVEL WEEKS
The SEI Travel Weeks are a memorable experience for students. We travel on both the west coast and east coast of the United States and visit some of the most famous cities, universities, and attractions.
West Coast Travel Week
All students are part of the West Coast Travel Week, which includes visits to San Diego, Los Angeles, and San Francisco.
East Coast Travel Week
The East Coast travel week is an optional additional travel week and includes visits to Boston and New York City.
West Coast Travel Week in 2019
- Tour the historic, lively campus of UCLA
- Enjoy the iconic Santa Monica Pier, Beach, and Shopping
- Spend the day at Disneyland, the #1 attraction in southern California!
- Or visit Universal Studios Hollywood to ride the rides and get behind the sets of popular movies!
- See animals of every kind and size at the world-famous San Diego Zoo
- Stop for free time, dinner, and shopping on the way to our San Diego Hotel, located just minutes from the beach
- Take a deep breath and enjoy the ride north to San Francisco
- Stop for dinner and shopping time before settling into your San Francisco hotel
- Visit and tour the world-renown campus of Stanford University
- Walk out on the magnificent and iconic Golden Gate Bridge
- Explore Pier 39 and Fisherman’s Wharf area of San Francisco
- Say your final goodbyes, then fly from San Francisco back home or to your new American school and host family!
- OR, continue on to Boston for the East Coast Travel Week
“The Travel Week was AWESOME!”
SEI 2017 Student
East Coast Travel Week in 2019
- Fly from San Francisco to Boston to begin the East Coast Travel Week!
- Settle into your Boston hotel and prepare for a full week ahead!
- Tour the campus of Ivy League universities Harvard University and Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
- Walk a portion of the historic Freedom Trail and enjoy dinner and a special evening activity in downtown Boston.
- Depart Boston for New York City!
- Visit the 9-11 Memorial at the One World Trade Center
- Ascend to the highest point in New York City at the One World Observatory and see the entire city!
- Eat dinner in the busting center of New York’s Times Square
- Choose from a variety of famous New York area attractions, including the Statue of Liberty, 5th Avenue Shopping, Central Park, Museum of Natural History, Wall Street, and more!
- Say your final goodbyes, then fly from New York back home or to your new American school and host family.